Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hopes & Dreams

I wasn't joking. I will be doing a post on my hopes & dreams growing up. I will try to not go into detail too much as that'll bore you to death!

Shall we start?

Growing up, we weren't hard off for money. My dad owned his own business. Mum a vet nurse. Our house was a little larger than normal & our furnishings comfy. We moved towns when I was twelve & I hated my parents for taking me away from my friends. I don't know why I was complaining too much as we moved to a small farm where I could take my horse. Little did I know that's what I'd dream of after moving out of my parents just a few short years later.

I was a right little girly girl. Into my horses, dolls & most shit pink & sparkly. I made my highly masculine father paint my poor walls hot pink. {I don't know how I didn't wake up without a headache!} I think I was aiming to be a Paris Hilton type of person. I had an email address that, I kid you not, had something to do with me being a princess.

I went to a couple of different high schools, the last one a boarding school. It wasn't long before I was kicked out from the boarding part & I attended just the school part. That lasted a couple of months. Then, I was pregnant & being asked to leave due to my attitude & lack of actually wanting to be there. In my defence, the deputy principle that I dealt with was a cock.

I finished off my introductory mechanic course I was doing & went to studying on & off different subjects via correspondence whilst raising Master O on my lonesome. 

I was madly in love with 'boy racer' kinda cars & thought I was badass with my very loud, R32 Nissan Skyline. This unfortunately wasn't the last of the shitty, obnoxious cars I've owned.

Moving right along...

I have ranged widely in what I've wanted to be when I was older. To be fair, now that I am 'grown up' I'm still not convinced.

I'm currently studying to be a Real Estate Agent. I'm not totally motivated to study at the moment as once qualified, I highly doubt there will be Real Estate offices lining up & jumping at the opportunity to hire somebody with a few deception charges against their name.

On that highly depressing note, I shall leave it at that and go have some snuggles with Miss M & await the arrival of Master O and Mr. C.

{104 days to go}

No comments:

Post a Comment