Sunday 16 February 2014

Boredom Settling In

I made such a badass brownie the other day. I stole the recipe off a mate a while back. Damn!! I'll post the recipe soon.

I'm glad my sentence is short. I'm starting to get a little bored now.
I've run out of motivation to do much crafty shit. Especially since most of the things I wanna do or finish is stuff that needs thing brought & that's mainly stuff I can't buy online.
Master O has been sick for the past couple of weeks which means there's not been too much excitement.

As my release date draws closer, I'm getting more impatient. I'm still not entirely sure where I wanna go once I'm not trapped but I love the idea of just going for a random day trip to a near by town whenever the heart desires {usually at the drop of a hat}
It'll also be good to not have to rely on Mr. C being chief in charge of doing the grocery shopping - although, he does do an amazing job for a male!

{37 days to go}

No comments:

Post a Comment