Saturday 1 February 2014

Fuck Not Having The Internet

Loooooooong post today. Sorry peeps.

Since I've started my sentence, it's made me realise just how boring I really am & how little friends I have. Depressing shit. Time is still trickling by. I'm still into my cleaning & I've been doing some crafty stuff here & there. If anyone gives a fuck, here's the links & such to some of the things we've done.


{Bored Jar}




The 'Mum, I'm bored jar'                         Feel free to comment below                    There's only one rule;

For seriously bored kids                           some ideas to help fill it up!!                    You have to do 
                                                                                                                      whatever one you pull                                                                                                                                     out or you're not allowed                                                                                                                                 to say 'bored' for the rest                                                                                                                               of the day 

{http://myhomespunthreads.blogspot.co.nz/2009/06/mom-im-bored-fun-diy-im-bored-jar.html}


I've also done some cross-stitching for Miss M's room;







No link here as these are ones I made up. Crafty fucker, right?

Oh, & we've had this shitty old bench in our garden. I've since spruced it up a bit by following these directions;


{http://www.bhg.com/decorating/makeovers/furniture/how-to-paint-distressed-wood-furniture/}

& made our bench a little more decent:




I'm making our bathroom look a little like we're at the beach. Maybe I'll go there once I'm free again.

Even though we're poor, I've been buying bits & bobs online to make our house look a little more badass. Here's a few of my favourite things;





This is very us!
These guys watch us while we're watching TV

Since it's been a few years since I last got ink, I've been imagining & designing the sleeve I wanna get. I just have to get off my current meds {which happen to be blood thinners - messy shit} & rustle together some dosh. I don't want a sleeve until after I'm married as I just don't think a lot of people can pull off a tattooed wedding without looking trashy & I'm not convinced I'm one of those people. Speaking of which, I've also been imagining my dream wedding as Mr. C has been hinting a bit. Not as much as I'd hope but a girl can dream!
{Also, Pinterest is a time consuming place - just what I'm after}
Mr. C is definitely one of those guys that can pull off being a tattooed groom.
At the moment, there's nothing more I'd like in the world then to marry my best friend.
Hmm.

{53 days to go}

No comments:

Post a Comment